Wednesday 31 July 2013

Goodbye Bo Bunny!

Well today is my last official day of being on the Bo Bunny team as tomorrow the new design team will be announced!  As I said in my last post I did not reapply for the team this year even though I have had an amazing three years with them.  Bo Bunny is amazingly generous and getting to work with their beautiful products has been a huge privilege.  I will really miss the wonderful girls on the design team and Kris the design team coordinator, they have truly been an amazing group of really friendly and supportive girls.  So to finish off my term here are quite a few of my favourite Bo Bunny items that I have made over the last three years in no particular order :)


 



  



 









These last two are actually from my design team auditions and they are still some of my favourites today :)




Okay that was quite a few!
I have some ventures I am going to be getting involved in that have been on the back burner for a while and I am looking forward to getting started but I will definitely miss being a part of the Bo Bunny family and will always look back on these three years with fondness :)

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You have TOTALLY ROCKED Bo Bunny my friend!! I have loved EVERYTHING you have created with their products!!!

Alison said...

End of an era, isn't it? Sad, but happy too - so glad you enjoyed the experience, and no doubt learned so much into the bargain ... I love all your projects, but the Allora one and the first one are just amazing ... good luck in your new ventures - very exciting! x

KraftyKaren said...

I have loved all your BB creations - couldn't possibly pick a favourite. I really look forward to seeing what you do next xx

My not so simple life said...

Stunning work. :) Cant wait to see what other projects you have

Lisa said...

Another one here who is waiting with anticipation for your next project!!

You will be sorely missed by the bods at BB! I would be very hard pressed to pick a favourite project!!

Lisa
xx

Ella Swan said...

Aaaw you have done some STUNNING work for Bo Bunny!! Love your altered projects the most - the printer's tray house and that incredible butterfly mobile! Whatever you do I hope you will pop in here to show or tell us :)

Lou said...

oh...that's a shame I enjoyed seeing your creations. I am sure that soemthing else awaits you x

Pat said...

Carin your work with Bo Bunny was amazing. I loved all of it. You have taken that ability into your new passion becoming a digital designer. I am quite blown away by your kits and you have only just started.